-RM maps have been updated and are for sale at the RM office for a cost of $15.75 tax incl.
The Saskatchewan clubroot distribution map
The Saskatchewan clubroot distribution map illustrates the distribution of clubroot and the clubroot pathogen in the province and can be used as an estimation of regional clubroot risk. The map is cumulative and includes all findings of clubroot and detections of the clubroot pathogen from 2008 to 2018. All detections of clubroot and the clubroot pathogen are included in this map, as the clubroot pathogen is long lived and cannot be eradicated. As a result, areas where clubroot and/or the clubroot pathogen were first identified in Saskatchewan are considered to still have an increased risk and are therefore included in this map illustrating cumulative findings. In addition to illustrating the distribution of fields with visible clubroot symptoms, the map provides information on the number of fields in each rural municipality (RM) confirmed to have clubroot visible symptoms.
The information in this map is organized into four main categories that are illustrated by four different colours.
- Blue: In these RMs, the clubroot pathogen was detected at low levels in soil samples from at least one field in the RM. When only the clubroot pathogen is detected it means that the pathogen is present at levels lower than those required to cause disease symptoms under field conditions. When this occurs, producers are encouraged to implement proactive management strategies to keep the pathogen levels low to prevent symptom development and potential yield losses
- Yellow: Visible symptoms of clubroot were identified in one to nine fields in the RM
- Orange: Visible symptoms of clubroot were identified in 10 or more fields in the RM.
- Grey: The grey area on the map outlines the area of the province that was included in the 2018 extensive clubroot survey. The grey colour indicates that the RM was surveyed but neither clubroot visible symptoms nor the clubroot pathogen were detected
Please see link below for details:
Please See Link Below:Public Notice - Purchasing Policy
Please note that the November meeting date has been rescheduled to Monday November 19th at 8:30 AM due to power outages on the 15th. If you would like to attend to discuss the proposed subdivision please come to the RM office at 11:00 AM or use the written form provided above and return to the office at your earliest convenience.
Please be advised that the regular December council meeting date has been changed. The meeting will be in the council chambers at the RM office in Pierceland December 13th at 8:30 AM.
SaskPower is building a new substation, upgrading 20 kilometres of high voltage transmission line, and building over 30 kilometres of new lower voltage distribution power line. In order to connect everything safely this unfortunately means outages for our area.
You can help us spread the word that this work is planned so that the residents in the region can properly prepare. For more information on the project associated with these planned power outages and a full listing of communities that will be impacted, please visit: 5 Questions About the Bluebell Project Blog
The next outage you will experience is currently planned for:
Sunday October 28, 2018 from 7:00 am to 11:00 am
While there is never a good time for an outage we have selected a time that we hope with this proactive communication can be managed with notice. This is also the first of three-four outages for your area so we want you to know how you can stay up-to-date with the outages planned after this Sunday. Please feel free to share this information with anyone you think would want to know about our planned outages:
- SaskPower Outage Map
- SaskPower Twitter Feed note: you do not need to have a twitter account to access this webpage
- SaskPower Mobile App note: if you’re like me and don’t want to have to seek out this information yourself, you can receive location-specific notifications right to your phone by allowing notifications from the app! (I highly recommend this approach)